Article number: G4095
For pipes with inside dimension of 79-92 mm
SC Profi range includes models for tubes of internal diameter from 13 mm to 215 mm. The SC Profi is sold as a complete unit, consequently no loose pieces which ”disappear”. The SC Profi gas cylinder consists only of two triple-sealing lip elements, a gas in- and a gas outlet, a connecting axis and a connection hose with a rectus nipple. There are three different kinds of connecting axis. A solid connection for straight pipes, a flexible connection for elbows and a spring connection which is extremely suitable, when the tool is needed to go through several elbow after another. As standard the SC Profi 17-45 mm is delivered with a spring connection (because of relatively sharp elbows in these dimensions), while the reminder SC Profies as standard are delivered with a flexible connection.
The gas in- and outlet are constructed with triple sealing lips, which means, that they don’t tilt or fall over inside an elbow. There is also always guaranteed one lip that holds tight. The discs are UV- and temperature resistant up to 340ºC (max for 1 hour). The gas diffuser is integrated into the inlet disc. This construction of the gas diffuser ensures that no whirls or turbulence arises behind the welding and minimizes thereby the risk of oxygen in the welding chamber. At the same time the construction ensures an extremely short purge time. The extremely short purge times also results in considerable cost savings in gas and time and ensures a weld seam without temperature discoloration.
• Gas flow rates in L/min during purging are 10% of the internal diameter of the pipe
• Cost savings in gas and time
• Patented triple-sealing lip elements, does not tilt or fall over inside an elbow
• Patented gas diffuser
• Extremely suitable for orbital welding, only 8 mm back pressure
• Temperature resistant up to 340ºC (max for 1 h)
• Suitable for TIG, MIG/MAG and plasma
• The tool is one complete unit
• Goes through elbows
• Can be “shot” through a pipe by means of compressed air
• Fast positioning