Article number: G2229
Made in the USA, Tempilstik® is the original temperature-indicating stick. An inexpensive alternative for surface temperature measurement, the Tempilstik® is rugged and easy-to-use with no gauges or electronics and no calibration is required.
Available in over 100 temperature ratings from 100°F to 2000°F (38°C to 1093°C), each Tempilstik is supplied with a unique slip-resistant metal holder, specifically engineered for smooth operation and maximum user control.
Tempilstiks are densely constructed to last longer than other brands, each delivering more than 11,000 6 inch (15 cm) marks that are NIST traceable and certifiable for nuclear use.
The Tempilstik product line has been providing accuracy, confidence and compliance for over 70 years.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
● Accurate… results are +/- 1% of rated temperature.
● Easy to use… melts at designated temperature for easy visual inspection.
● Reliable… always in calibration.
● Superior quality… free of contaminants such as sulfur, lead and halogens.
● Outlasts… designed to be stronger and last longer than other brands.
● Precise… unique slip-resistant metal holder secures stick and maximizes control.
● Efficient… fast results reduce set up and down time.
● Traceable… each marked by temperature, lot number and is NIST traceable
● Compliant… meets AWS D1.1, ASME Code Sec. I, III and VIII, ANSI/ASME Code B31.1 and B31.3.
10 pieces in a box