Article number: G2256
Compact, timesaving tool used to lay out pipe and structural steel joints.
• Eliminates complicated mathematical formulas, cut and try, and needless material waste
• Holder acceps a soapstone crayon (included), felt pen or pencil
• Protractor is calibrated on both sides -- one in degree, the other in rise-inches-per-foot -- to servive any type of measurement need.
• X-shaped frame
• Calibrated protractor
• Triple-jointed Marking Arm
• Soapstone crayon
• 1 1/2" to 18" Pipe
• Structural Steel Members up to 18"
• Ideal for quick, precise layout of laterals at any angle, tees, wyes, crosses, elbows -- any type or size of joint.