Article number: L3331
3M ™ Speedglas ™ 9100 welding helmet with side windows and welding filter 9100V. Scale numbers 5, 8, 9-13, includes settings for gas welding, micro plasma and TIG welding with low amperage.
• The delay function allows the user to set the desired Switching from dark to light mode (40 to 1300 ms).
• All modes can be locked, eg in the bright state with shade 3 for grinding or in one of the dark modes for it to function as a passive welding filter.
• Detects down to 1 amp TIG.
• Protection against ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation at all times.
• Exhaled air is discharged through the exhalation valves on the side of the helmet.
• Extended protection for the ears and the sides of the head.
• The design of the exhalation valve reduces the risk of condensation on the welding glass.
• Side windows: filter with shade 5 provides greater field of vision.
Welding glass 9100V
Dark Mode 5, 8, 9-13 (variable)
Viewing area 45 x 93mm
MIG / MAG
TIG (> 20A)
TIG (1A - 20A)
Plasma (welding and cutting)
Light state Shade 3
Switching time (light - dark) 0.1 ms (+23 ° C)
Switching time (dark-light) from 40 to 1300 ms
Battery life of 2800 hours
Battery Solar Cell
Number of sensors 3 Sensors